Engineered Internal Doors
Sanderson’s Joinery stock a wide variety of engineered internal doors from LPD and Deanta.
LPD Doors have been trading for nearly 40 years and pride themselves on designing, sourcing and manufacturing the very best in door design and materials. LPD Doors range includes:
- Oak Doors – this range offers you a large choice from, either modern flush or a more traditional look.
- Walnut Doors – this range offers you the choice from traditional to a more cool minimalist look.
- Coloured Doors – this range offers you the latest subtle shades of grey, chocolate, to striking black designs.
- White Doors – this range of white primed doors offers you a large selection from traditional alongside sleeker more modern designs.
- Pine – this range offers knotty, clear and radiata pine options for you to choice from. They contain a degree of engineered components to help combat the potential of warping and shrinkage.
All doors are 35mm thick (metric 40mm) and fire doors are 44mm
For further details please see images opposite and visit LPD’s website https://www.lpddoors.co.uk/
Deanta Doors – offer outstanding quality and original designs and are one of the leading internal door manufacturers. They manufacture all the doors in their own manufacturing facility, which allows them to control not only stock levels but the quality control process that ensures every door is of the very highest standard. Deanta Doors range includes:
- Oak Doors – this range features doors styles to suite any home and are handcrafted with American white oak and offers you a large choice from traditional and modern.
- Walnut Doors – this range offers you the choice from classic or contemporary style. They are handcrafted with American black walnut.
- White Doors – this range of white primed doors offers you a large selection of clean, elegant and timeless designs.
- Abachi Doors – this range creates a bold statement in any interior and offers you a selection of designs.
- Light and Dark Ash Grey Doors – this range brings elegance to modern interiors and offers you a selection of designs.
All doors are 35mm thick and fire doors are 44mm
For further details please see images opposite and visit Deanta’s website https://deantawood.co.uk/
How to purchase an engineered internal door
If you are interested in purchasing either LPD or Deanta engineered doors, please come and visit our showroom or call/email us with your preferred choice and we will provide you with a quotation.
We guarantee we will not be beaten on like for like quotes.
Delivery can be arranged throughout the UK, please contact us for further details and prices.
We also stock a wide range of handmade wrought iron and other styles of door furniture/ironmongery.
We are designated distributors for:
- From the Anvil – http://www.fromtheanvil.co.uk
- Marches Ironmongery – https://www.marchesironmongery.co.uk
- Hafele – https://www.hafele.co.uk
- Finesse Fine Pewter Hardware – http://www.finessedesign.com
- Stonebridge Architectural Ironmongery – http://www.stonebridgeforge.com
- Intelligent Hardware – http://www.intelligenthardware.co.uk
- Coastal Ironmongery – https://www.coastal-group.com
Please contact us for a quote.
Telephone: 01691 830075 / 01938 578448
Visit us at the workshop and see the doors in the showroom: Unit 18 Severn Farm Industrial Estate, Welshpool, Powys SY21 7DF
in between Oswestry and Welshpool and only 20 miles from Shrewsbury.
LPD - Mexicano Internal DoorsLPD Mexicano internal oak doors are available in the styles above.
Price of Mexicano oak unfinished door = £
Selected styles are also available in light grey, dark grey and white primed.